Good morning Year Six. Today I thought I would be a bit more creative. Have fun making these awesome paper designs!
Let’s hear your answers!
I am particulary missing sport at the moment and thought I would share with you some sporting riddles. Have fun and let me know how you get on!
- What lights up a soccer/football stadium?
- Why didn’t Cinderella make the basketball team?
- Why did the golfer have an extra pair of trousers?
- Why should bowling alleys be quiet?
- What is harder to catch the faster you run?
A farmer is traveling with a fox, a goose, and a bag of beans. During his journey, he comes across a river with a boat to cross it.
The farmer can only fit one thing in the boat with him at a time. If left alone together, the fox will eat the goose or the goose will eat the beans. How does the farmer get everything across the river safely?
Have fun enjoying these 10 maths riddles!